Saturday, January 29, 2011

Before I Forget...

I'm horrible at remembering to record the funny things they say, but it's probably because most things revolve around bodily functions that are inappropriate to write down. But here is a good funny one:

Kevin made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting last night, which was a real event because I can't even remember the last time we had cake or cupcakes. Linnaea got a tiny chocolate mustache from the frosting.

I told her she looked like a French man and said, in a funny French accent, "Oui oui monsieur!"

Elise, ever so concerned with being EXACTLY like Linnaea, asks me very worriedly "Do I look like a wee wee Mommy?"

The only think I could say was "Yes, sweetie, you do."

1 comment:

Emily said...

I know, I am horrible at writing things down, and I have a ton of journals to do it. Wee wee mommy, that is priceless