Thursday, April 22, 2010

From the mouths of babes

Linnaea-isms:

lellow = yellow
ogange = orange
Lamaly = Laramie (WY)
riggaly = regular (as in "I want a riggaly bun" meaning "I want a bun with nothing inside of it.")
resagna = lasagna
ba ba ba ba wool so high = up above the world so high (Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star)


Elise-isms:
Nannaea = Linnaea
hmell = smell (as in "I want to hmell your mouf" after we brush our teeth.)
fwing = swing
gull = girl
wif a come cob pi wif a butt on nose = with a corn cob pipe and a button nose (Frosty the Snowman)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those are so sweet. I need to do a better job at keeping track of the cute things Abby says. My sister writes them down on 3x5's and keeps them in a recipe box! Have you read the Hunger Games? Just finished it for my bookclub, it's a young adult series of three books. I think you might enjoy it.