Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Fun in Walden

I can't figure out why this text is underlined or how to turn it off, so bear with me. New words and phrases learned recently include:

bump
like
sauce
beets
Ernie (they went from saying "E" to "Ernie")
wheel
go away
mommy help
toothpaste
hold


Hang on, Marty. We're going back...to the future!





Look how long Elise's hair is getting! She has the cutest little ringlets on the ends. I just know when she gets her first hair cut that it will be the end of her curly hair.





Mommy and Linnaea.





The new fashion trend in Walden: a bikini and snow boots.





Brushing our teeth on our new pink potties. I think that was the last time they sat on them. They were interested for about a day but have not wanted to sit on them since.





Elise set up her bunny and bear to eat lunch.





We're practicing going camping. We hope to camp a few times this summer so I had the girls practice sleeping in their tent.





Peek a boo!




3 comments:

Leah said...

too feakin cute!!! I love the bikini and boots, and I'm glad it's a full-bottom coverage bikini... looks like she could pull that baby up past the bellybutton! They are so different, I think L looks just like you, Amy!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the pictures! The one of them in their car seats is cute, the comment reminds me of a back to the future-ish type thing from when Naomi was young. After she was done with her bath when she was like maybe two months we would heat fan her hair so she was warm and it was dry. Her hair would poof up like the doc when it was all crazy. It was the cutest thing ever. I used to joke to Zack about that.

I like the picture of Linnea coming out of the tent. We haven't started potty training yet or cute Naomi's hair yet either. She is however trying to help me type which is making it harder LOL. Good work on the blog though and I love everything you just put up.

Karen said...

I think we all got a laugh with the boots & bikini. Hi Amy and Kevin...It has been a while since my last blog visit so I am enjoying catching up .Looks like all is well in Walden with the Kovacs. The girls are precious.Take care....Aunt K.K.(Fla.)