Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Clarification

I thought I should clarify a point I made in my last post, and add some details I forgot about. The girls will be starting day care on June 2. The day care in Walden requires they be two years old.

Also, I forgot to add a bit about the songs Elise likes to sing. Her newest favorite is "la la la, Elmo Wor!" (translation: La la la la, la la la la, Elmo's World...) She also gets really excited when she has Grover on her diaper and chants "Elma, Gogee, Elma, Gogee!" because Elmo is on the back of the diaper. Her other favorite song is the Do Ray Me song from The Sound of Music. When we drove to Steamboat last week to take Grandma Sue to the airport, she sang "Do me me! Do me me!" the ENTIRE way.

That's all I forgot! I hope you enjoyed thoses stories.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love these stories! Little Elise is too cute for words with her singing obesession. Sending big hugs from Virginia :o)

Mandy and Bob said...

dekker loves elmo's world too! and he loves when murray comes on:) love the pics of the girls and the stories always make me laugh out loud...thanks for brightening my day:)