Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Visit with Grandma and Grandpa Kovacs

Grandma and Grandpa Kovacs came to visit for Christmas. Here are some photos we've taken so far:



Linnaea's fake smile.




Elise and Grandpa.




Linnaea snuggles with Daddy on the couch.




Linnaea is looking at photos of herself on Grandma's camera and Elise wants a peek, too.




Snack time.




Mommy and Daddy got their first date since May. We went snowshoeing in the Poudre Canyon.




Kevin, trailing behind me the whole time.




My hat was a cool Christmas present from the Kovacs.




Our first Christmas cookies!




Elise has this habit of shoving a few mouthfuls worth of food into her mouth all at once.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Snowshoeing looks like fun! I'm jealous. I love that fake smile, Abby's looks just like that. Scrunchy nose and everything.
Have you seen Abby's pigtails on my blog? I love them. Jon never does Abby's hair, so when I get a day off it's one of the first things I do.
I find out what I'm having Jan 27th!

Mandy and Bob said...

I can't believe how big they look! Linnaea's fake smile is killer:)
talk toyou soon.